Have Problem with D-Link ADSL Modem

>> Sunday, March 14, 2010

Adsl d-link modem

After moving to the new place, I have several problems during connect to the internet and it's make me feel so crazy because I can't access to the internet. So for the mean time I can post and update this Computer and Laptop Second. The problem is the ADSL Modem is get broke and I don't know what cost it and why that modem can connect to the internet. so I have to buy another ADSL modem and thanks God, I can find the cheap one with good quality of course.

So, If you have some problem with your ADSL Modem, please don't be hesitate to contact me on Computer and Laptop Second or YM me on omd3d1@yahoo.com. I will answer every question if I can. So have a nice day and good luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Computer and Laptop Second, Cheap Computer, Laptop Computers, Hardware, Freeware, Computer Games, Java Games, Info Harga, Daftar Harga Komputer Terkini, PC Games

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP