Symantec Ghost Program

>> Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sometimes I need to reinstall the computer of my client, but that's take time, really a lot of times. So I think why don't I use Ghost program and I heard that will make the installation times more faster. and here it is the step and the way how to make the image of symantec ghost.

First thing you need Symantec Ghost program that you can search on Google, after that, you need to boot from DOS, and you can make those boot from Windows 98 CD, I think you all already know about the process. than just run that Symantec Ghost Program./

On that program you need to make an image for windows installation, so what you have to do know make image from hard drive that's contain windows than you make image from it using Symantec Ghost. carefully when you choose between source and destination disk, many case they confuse and make the master drive become broken when they do the Ghost thing.

May be in other post I will make complete instruction how to make Image Ghost. Thanks for visiting Computer and Laptop Second.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Computer and Laptop Second, Cheap Computer, Laptop Computers, Hardware, Freeware, Computer Games, Java Games, Info Harga, Daftar Harga Komputer Terkini, PC Games

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP